Reuse old drawers for a low-cost, easy DIY way to add a vintage, shabby chic or quirky feel to your interiors.
1. All in one draw is perfect for a cute way to display everyday objects!
2. Stacking drawers can be a fantastic wall feature in a living or bed room.
3. Stacked drawers can make an interesting bookcase.
5. DIY your own kitchen bulletin board from recycled drawers.
6. All-in-one jewelry cabinet to store all your jewelry from necklaces to rings!
7. Use an old belt to hang your draw on the wall for extra shelf space
Like this? Why not try?