1) Start with a moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
2) After gently towel drying, apply a leave in treatment – focusing more on the mid length to ends rather than roots
3) Clip hair into sections so you can begin blow drying sections of hair
4) Take two inches of hair and blow dry using a medium round bristle brush – blowdrying away from the roots to create volume
5) If you have trouble with blow drying your own hair with a round – perhaps try blow drying the moisture out, clipping into sections and using a flat iron like a GHD. Just remember if you want volume, remember to straighten hair while pulling the iron up and away from the roots. This will help create volume.
6) Set medium sized sections of hair in medium to large rollers and allow to cool (here’s a tip, the smaller the roller, the more likely it is that you will achieve small tighter curls. So if you want big waves choose a bigger roller.
7) Remove rollers from hair and gently move curls into place. Some people find that gently brushing with a small comb is effective, while others prefer just running their fingers through their hair and placing curls that way.
8) Give hair a light spray with a flexible spray that allows movement.remeber this look is about sexy waves not helmet hair!
The products Nicole chooses to use are:
- Herbal essences Hello Hydration Collection infused with Hawaiian Coconut and Orchid Shampoo and Conditioner
- Herbal Essences dangerously Straight Leave In Cream
- Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray